Quite Likely The Most Effective Personal Training You’ve Ever Done
Our Trainers are Better – Your Results will Be Too
Where we stand apart from others is in the quality of our personal trainers – they are exceptional. However, you do not need to be super fit or skilled to take advantage of that. Instead, our focus is helping everyday people get fitter, stronger and leaner.
For the month of August only, we are offering 25% off our Personal Training Lessons purchased – whether those are purchased as part of a personal training package or as ala-carte sessions.
Performance Benefits of Using a Trainer
Often people think a great workout is all about working up a good sweat. Unfortunately that is just not the case – the results from a well structured and executed program will be dramatically different from the routines most people follow. Using a trainer will help ensure your program is right and will also help you implement it effectively.
Our Trainers will help you ensure
- you are doing the right exercises (your overall program is correct)
- they are doing the exercises correctly (good technique)
- you are working out at the right intensity, both to maximize your results – but also to minimize your chance or injury or burnout.
Can I do a Free Trial First to Ensure I Like It?
Yes you can and our trials are very popular. They are not intimidating, not tough (it’s your first session, we need to ease you into your program, not kill you on day one!) and we guarantee you’ll learn plenty.
And best of all – it’s totally free and we promise no hard sell etc. So come along and try it out!
The Benefit of A Scheduled Session
With the hectic schedules most people have today too often their workouts get missed as work gets busy etc. By having an appointment already in place with your trainer, you are much more likely to make it to your workout. Additionally, when you arrive at the gym, it is great to have someone there to encourage AND motivate you.
What We Do Differently Versus Other Gyms
Personal Training is the cornerstone of our business and so everything we do is geared towards making our Personal Training as effective as possible.
Our gyms are designed around what will deliver you real results – compound exercises utilizing free weights and your own body weight – so our gyms are built around these principals rather than being filled with machines.
You do not have to be a gym junkie or body builder to be feel comfortable at our gyms. While we have everything a competitive athlete needs to stay in great shape, our gyms are designed to maximize the results for a regular person trying to improve their health and physique.
We don’t set our personal trainers any sales targets, we instead focus on hiring the best trainers we can and then having them deliver the best training programs they can.
Our Core Training Beliefs
- For a training program to be effective, it needs to be tailored to your specific needs and capabilities
- Teaching you the right form and technique for all your exercises is vital
- Effective fat loss and muscle tone improvements are best achieved from compound exercises utilizing free weights and your own body weight
- A focus on correcting muscle imbalances and mobility issues is important for allowing you to continue to live and exercise effectively