Recipe Yoghurt Pops
It’s been so hot outside of late! Craving for ice cream? Ditch such destructive ideas and get to work with these more nutritious DIY Yoghurt Pops.
- Plain/Greek Yoghurt
- Mixed Frozen Berries
- Place all ingredients into a blender and puree them.
- Divide the paste between paper cups, then cover with aluminum foil.
- Stab the centers of the foil with Popsicle sticks to hold in place.
- For interesting variations, retain slices of banana to place at the bottom of the paper cups, allowing for a nice big bite of frozen banana at the end of each cup.
- Freeze these pops for 4-5 hours or until solid, and then serve!