Recipe Breakfast Burrito
Breakfast Burrito Recipe
Wraps featuring wholesome content in an awesomely healthier take on a breakfast burrito. Beans bump up the fiber, while zucchini carries lower calories than its peers.
– Non-stick cooking spray
– ½ cup sliced/shredded zucchini
– An egg (or two)
– Whole-wheat tortilla
– ¼ cup black beans
– ¼ cup shredded cheese
– Salsa/Chili Sauce
- Spray non-stick across the pan and sauté the zucchini until tender, or for about 5 minutes. Remove the veggies from pan.
- Spray the pan and fry/scramble the egg (or two). Remove egg(s).
- Next, heat the tortilla in the pan for a little while, topping with black beans and the shredded cheese. Continue to the last step once the wrap is browned or when the cheese melts.
- Add egg(s) and zucchini, and then roll up the wrap!